AMR Coilovers Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMR Engineering

Reaction score
Ahh great, I was just about to post and ask if anyone received tracking numbers automatically from UPS. We are using a new accounting system which we have UPS integrated with. I was hoping the switch would streamline everything. So this is great, I'm glad you guys received notification. That is one less thing I have to do.

I am working on the rest of the 6th setups this week, as well as the last 2 sets of 7th gen accord. I will have tracking numbers for the 7th gen accord guys sometime early next week. Thanks again for everyones patience, and support as well as those who have kept this thread clean. Thanks again.

All orders even the ones in which were placed after the GB was over I upgraded. We simply made the move to the new parts early rather than in Fall. So all the coilovers going out will have the new parts. We again appreciate your understanding through our transition to the larger shop. Even though it was a headache all, but 1 of you hung in there and are getting an outstanding product. I am working very hard to make everyone happy while maintaining our high standard of quality. There is a lot of time involved making these, and again we appreciate you allowing me the time to get things done.

I'm going to continue to busy these out, and as I ship them UPS will send you a notification if I have your e-mail address on file. If it does not I will gladly call you.

turbo_911

Reaction score
All orders even the ones in which were placed after the GB was over I upgraded. We simply made the move to the new parts early rather than in Fall. So all the coilovers going out will have the new parts. We again appreciate your understanding through our transition to the larger shop. Even though it was a headache all, but 1 of you hung in there and are getting an outstanding product. I am working very hard to make everyone happy while maintaining our high standard of quality. There is a lot of time involved making these, and again we appreciate you allowing me the time to get things done.

Oh I thought it was something nice for those people that waited since Jan :)
but appears its for everyone...

av6_sm1ke

Reaction score
hey i was just wondering how long does it usually take to get a set of these? i plan on getting a set in the near future cause i read nothing but good reviews on them. i've been reading and some have been waiting since Jan for their set :skurred:...

www.amrengineering.com
Your best bet would be call Andy. He would need to know what kind of car, what kind of roads or tracks you'll be driving on, what you expect out of the suspension, etc. Then he'll be able to give you an estimated lead time.

Say what you will about Andy and his business practices. From what I've heard, his products (especially the 6g coils) speak for themselves.

(FWIW, I'm not condoning any "excuses", nor am I attacking anyone's opinion. Just trying to remain objective :thumbup:)

Red02Accordv6_2

Reaction score
todd, IMO it's not fair to judge an entire forum based on a few bad members you've encountered.

What really concerns me is that Andy has not refuted these allegations. He posted after Goldknight's post and he was on this site just a minute a ago. If... he did falsify customer testimony, what else is he falsifying? the warranty? the quality? the build process? etc. If someone slanders my name and business, i'm going to defend myself... Andy hasn't.

FYi mods, i am a customer of AMR coilovers. I purchased one of the first sets of AMR coils that initiated this particular groupbuy, my posts SHOULD NOT be deleted.

Last edited:

akoutmos

Reaction score
Have any of the peeps gotten their coilovers?? How sexy are they...i need to know :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back