What'd you do to your accord today?

LeAccord

Reaction score
Washed my car and cleaned the interior.

Wanting to go lower but my left cv joint recently started clicking due to a leak from the inner cvj boot (i had a look yesterday and its not torn or ripped but I believe it's leaking from where its clamped, maybe not clamped tight enough?), a mechanic said its because I lowered my car too much which caused it to be pushed in on a different angle due to the car height being lowered... It has stopped clicking now though.. Having it checked out again on Tuesday. Has anyone encountered this problem .?

ninjacord

Reaction score
Wow. Haha tried to only replace the exaust today. Ended up taking the entire exaust, including downpipe and wastgate. Realized that i need a new downpipe welded. Awsome.

nhoz22

Reaction score
Installed the stock suspension back on.. winter mode!
y7u3ymys.jpg

Was stock really that high? :banghead:

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Washed my car and cleaned the interior.

Wanting to go lower but my left cv joint recently started clicking due to a leak from the inner cvj boot (i had a look yesterday and its not torn or ripped but I believe it's leaking from where its clamped, maybe not clamped tight enough?), a mechanic said its because I lowered my car too much which caused it to be pushed in on a different angle due to the car height being lowered... It has stopped clicking now though.. Having it checked out again on Tuesday. Has anyone encountered this problem .?

Welcome to the low life. Both of mine are toast. It's to the point they click on a straight line at very low speeds

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Swapped my j pipe o2 sensor. Next weekend i will have to get a bolt, washers and a nut and replace the missing j pipe bolt that somehow backed out causing a huge leak in my exhaust. Itll be easy. Im also going to seal the edges of the manifold so there will be NO leak anymore . Hopefully that fixes my cel. If not, ill put my oem cat back on for inspection.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Trans blew the other day but some parts I ordered before that had came in yesterday.
Prothane sway bar bushings front and rear with one sway bar end link that I had snapped.
Led reverse lights and led front turn signals. Got the reverse lights in while it was still running, haven't put the turn signals in yet.
Also got a Broadway mirror. Had to throw it on anyways and so far I like it a lot. 270mm convex without the blue tint.

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Moved it to a new parking spot, ripped ***....ended up having to put in a new air freshener because it stunk so bad lol

Back