Color for valve cover?

lwlba

Reaction score
that's a really nice shade of blue :) i love that blue haha. nice!

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
so heres the finished product...
6xrqpu8.jpg

8bp3y0z.jpg

SykVSyx

Reaction score
As I said in your other thread, that's a great shade of blue, now, if you will only tell me what Duplicolour shade it was, I can do what I need to do! :lawl:

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
hey damage, thats the only "blue" that they have for the Duplicolor Metalcast. should be real easy to find.

BTW, that looks great man, are you happy with it?? I gotta re-do mine, but I don't know when i'll get a chance...

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
i like it so far...i like the blue too...i was mad at myself when i chipped some of the paint bout it...im going to fix the intake and take the red off the pipe and filter to make it not stand out as much as the blue...

and yeah this is the only blue in the metalcast by duplicolor...get the primer and then metalcast then i did a high heat clear coat...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought that Duplicolour blue was a little TOO blue when I saw the can, but now seeing your cover done, it looks much better than I thought it would.

Thanks, guys!

00blackedaccord

Reaction score
yeah i was kind of worried when i saw the can too...but after i like it...i wish it was a little darker but its good...
good luck on your project damage

Back