Door Inserts 98 coupe UPDATED PG 2 EXPLANATION AND PICS.

-bl-

Reaction score
You didn't use the squeegee to smooth out some of the bubbles?

yes i did, just the pics i took dont really show it >< sorry, but in the end i had the odd bubble or 2 left, however after waiting a day i squeegeed them again and they disappeared because the adhesive spray takes time to become sticky, the longer you wait the more sticky it is.

So the door panels are perfect for me now, im going to take pics of them in my car soon.

-bl-

Reaction score
heres the final products:
30dee73f.jpg

99157f95.jpg

a08d87e3.jpg

The random white spots (lines) in the pictures are snow lol, it was snowing when i took these pictures..

The center console lid is wrapped and both door panels including the back parts where the rear seats are.

duron

Reaction score
I'm new here and I just got an accord (2001 seden), I was wondering if the oem lip for the 2 doors would fit a 4 door one.

-bl-

Reaction score

Brad2274

Reaction score
ill be making a diy for my black interior soon, i dont think im gluing my suede on, i took off the inserts and im wrapping them and probably stapling them then putting them back on

Jefe02

Reaction score
I'm new here and I just got an accord (2001 seden), I was wondering if the oem lip for the 2 doors would fit a 4 door one.

I do not understand why this was posted in this thread :thinking:

Op nice job the interior looks dope.

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Have you ever considered painting your interior? i see a lot of DIY's on it :thumbup: do you have tan interior?

Paint? Never. (Well maybe some plastic pieces)

In the distant future... (extremely distant) I want to do a black/grey coupe dash to sedan conversion. And then find a set of 06 TSX seats front and back in black leather. Then the black headliner, carpet, and then all tan items will be burned for pure enjoyment. :)

-bl-

Reaction score
ill be making a diy for my black interior soon, i dont think im gluing my suede on, i took off the inserts and im wrapping them and probably stapling them then putting them back on

I wrapped my leather on too lol, just the material itself isnt sticky so you need to use adhesive spray. But i saw your thread so far on your interior, looks good so far!

I think in the V6 the inserts are installed in the door panels differently,i have a 4 cylinder and the way my door panel inserts are installed, you cannot remove them because the pice in the picture is one solid piece, so its a lot more difficult.
86303d8e.jpg

I do not understand why this was posted in this thread :thinking:

Op nice job the interior looks dope.

yeah i was wondering that too lol. Thanks for the complement!

Paint? Never. (Well maybe some plastic pieces)

In the distant future... (extremely distant) I want to do a black/grey coupe dash to sedan conversion. And then find a set of 06 TSX seats front and back in black leather. Then the black headliner, carpet, and then all tan items will be burned for pure enjoyment. :)

That would be sick, hope all goes well for you!

Last edited:
Back