To-do
Replace fuel pump and components
Replace EGR valve
Rust removal
Fix power antenna

32a67c5db80c443c7c948cdb5a7eadec.jpg

a54f95271a673957976642bec083cb61.jpg

b3be5ac91bbce333625ac2ef9eb90eb6.jpg

I plan on keeping this car all original. I paid $2,873 with tax, tags and title for it. The dealer put in a new battery and passenger side axle (needed replacing) for free. I'll get it cleaned up this weekend, and it has a timing belt service scheduled for Monday.

Last edited:

capsidx

Reaction score
Dude that’s awesome ! That engine looks clean too. Plus you get those baller a$$ headlights

Enne

Reaction score
Thank you all for the replies, I'm really infatuated with it lol.

My BF is an audiophile and went ahead and made some cassette tapes to play in the car, once I get a tape deck installed in it. 80s and early 90s music only :waytogo: He also does have a pretty decent cassette collection lol.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
looks like u lucked out.. great price on such a classic car.. GL with it :beer:

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
I'm guessing you paid 25 for it, and got them to do a little repair work. Good on you. Was the bottom as clean as you hoped? Hope it works out for you. Nice car.:waytogo:
You know you're going to have to post more pics right?

Enne

Reaction score
I'm guessing you paid 25 for it, and got them to do a little repair work. Good on you. Was the bottom as clean as you hoped? Hope it works out for you. Nice car.:waytogo:
You know you're going to have to post more pics right?
Yes it was $2500, plus tax, title, and registration. They did the repairs for free.

Both shops that looked at it said the underside looks very, very good for the age of the car. When I get the chance, I will get under there and take pics, and more pics in general lol. I'm trying to not drive it at all until the timing belt gets replaced.

After that it's an ATF and oil change, and a good detailing! I'm actually a little excited to detail the interior. The paint though, I will have to get some help with. It has a bunch of little surface scratches and stuff.

Back