tknightt Black MT Sedan

Brad2274

Reaction score
I modified the ebrake handle (slighly changed the angle) so it could fit in the current console opening. I hacked up the cup holder since I don't drink in my car anyways.

I used a dash harness I pulled from a 4cyl EX and rewired/repinned the instrument cluster and AC controls. The only think I haven't come around to do is install the utside air temp sensor.

I have no clue what year the RSX were from, I got them for 100$ for both, the passenger seat was actually screwed to a plywood piece. Both had some missing brackets, that's why I reused the Accord rails brackets.

The passenger, rear, center bracket had to be shortened and I added a plate
The other ones were good (working from memory here)
Kinda of eager to get them installed and see if I keep them or not.

I'm also debating installing my Xenon body kit. Car looks good as is, it has a rich feel to it with the TL dash (with aftermarket woodgrain on the dash parts)
is your ac fully functional? i bet the 99 tl ac is the same as 99 accord, i used 03 tl parts and its got some extra functions so since i didnt get the ac box or use the tl harness, ive only got cold or hot ac with blower controls, i cant change modes (doesnt bother me right now since i live in florida lol)

you probably have 02-04 seats, theyre much comfier and firmer than stock seats. be careful with the perforated leather, its notorious for cracking/splitting and shrinking, i had a set of 02-04s but sold them for $80 and shelled out 200(rip in one seat) for 04-08 (had both sets at the same time, 04-08 are way comfier, maybe a smidge larger though.

interior feels so much sportier and luxury with the dash i agree, especially with rsx seats and wheel people compliment the interior all the time. hey we'll match even more im installing xenon side skirts next week! lol

tknightt

Reaction score
RSX Driver seat Installed

2014-05-26_19-36-24_654.jpg

2014-05-26_19-36-34_349.jpg

tknightt

Reaction score
H22 Type S swap is in the works, wiring harness is done, engine is back in, all that's left if to put everything back in place, coolant hoses clutch line etc.

2014-06-19_22-12-25_392.jpg

I'm really happy with my choice of colors, the green makes everything pop out and blend in really well with the black outside. I'm wondering if I should paint the inside of the trunk lid to match

Last edited:

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Looks great Luc ,now you need to get her up and running and bring her down to NC for some fun lol

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Looks really awesome! You should ditch that radiator and go with a half-core one with a pusher fan and a puller fan :beer:

coops-sedan

Reaction score
A lot of work done....but those head lights and tail lights really stick out.

tknightt

Reaction score
Well, Today was D-day, I plugged the ECU to the engine harness, after a bit of fiddling with a missing ground connection, the engine started up of the first try. Now's just a matter of finishing the exhaust line and it'll be in moving condition (on it's own)

Back