OuTsIdAz2k 1998 Accord LX Sedan 5 Spd (56k beware)

outsidaz2k

Reaction score
Hey guys like most of the other guys, I started out first with a 98 accord in 05 but then switched to a tC and it got totaled... With the insurance money i ended up buying this accord from a craigslist ad i saw for 500 dollars.. I saw the potential it had and snatched it right away back in Nov and began work as soon as I could on a college student budget. But before I got the car I was going through some forums and found a lot of amazing looking vehicles that swayed me back to a honda (Keychain, iHazSnail etc) I have been reading up on this forum for months now.. I started in V6P reading some of those guys threads and found this site by luck.. I'm so glad that I did cause I love this site and all the info I have come use on my car and have already planned a lot for my car in the near future. Here's my baby and I hope you guys like it.. WHERE ALL MY NYC PEOPLE AT lol :naughtyrun:

Engine/ Performance
- Stock F23
- DC sports Short ram intake

Suspension
-Blackworks racing coilovers (2inch drop.. would do more but come on.. its NYC!! lol)

Interior / ICE
-Clarion head unit
-Alpine interior speakers
- rest is stock

Lighting
- Ebay black housing head lights

Exterior
- Foldable side mirrors installed (someone side swiped mines off and ran)
- Front 01/02 coupe bumper and hood conversion (done last weekend :naughty:)
- Nexxen tires 205/40/17
- Forgot the name of the rims but will update with the name of it ASAP since it came with the car.. if you guys know it would help as well :hihi:

Future Plans
- Rotora rotors
- Hawks ceramic pads
- Exhaust install (already purchased)
- Rebuild motor for boost
- Paint car Nighthawk Black!!

Here's the pics from old (top) to new (bottom) i hope im doing this right lol (the 3rd pic is when i finally dropped it.. sorry for the car being dirty)

P1010009.jpg

P1010011.jpg

toolowforfathoes.jpg

honda2.jpg

honda3.jpg

honda4.jpg

honda5.jpg

honda6.jpg

honda7.jpg

honda8.jpg

honda1.jpg

oh and by the way, I HATE my tail lights lol.. it came with the car so im trying to get the originals one of that year but the red/clear ones. If anybody can help me find some or is selling let me know ;-)

Last edited:

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Welcome man! Seems like you are making good progress on the car:)

...Definetly lose the tail lights lol
...And imo I would rather run stock wheels than those.

Happy modding!

Raymond

Reaction score
eh the wheels aren't too bad, ive seen worse. At least they're 17s and you've got a good drop so it looks clean. With the front painted, the tails red'n'clear, and the car cleaned up, it'll look really nice!

eggs

Reaction score
Welcome man! Seems like you are making good progress on the car:)

...Definetly lose the tail lights lol
...And imo I would rather run stock wheels than those.

Happy modding!

i agree with him but the rims came with the car so its cool lol
welcome to the site were in nyc are you from?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
welcome. good start, def need to change the tails haha. you can get the red/clears off ebay. i think thats where most people on here get them from anyway.

sweagle02

Reaction score
Welcome man. How did I know I was going to see those lights when I opened the thread lol. You can also get the red/clears from TASauto, a very dependable site. Have a good one.

Back