Resident ***hole
Reaction score
BUHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAAAA

omg.......my asian studies folder ryan.....i swear.....HAHAHAAA

this could be an epic thread for me

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
lol...that is very interesting matt....im also glad to see you are trading in the halos...

you did tell me you were going back to school now....but really? "asian studies"

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
lol...that is very interesting matt....im also glad to see you are trading in the halos...

you did tell me you were going back to school now....but really? "asian studies"

asian studies was the only class that i could take this semester that didn't conflict with my other 2 classes. plus i took this course already at UNF, so i have an A in the class right now

besides, there is a really worse folder that my roommate pointed out. it was a project/essay for english where i had to analyze an essay. so i naturally called it, "project: analysis of essay"

well, on my screen the task bar showed project: anal......

the guy thought i was some ****ed up sex addict

back on topic, yes i have wanted to trade these headlights for awhile, but never had the money or down time needed untill now

bump

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So in the photo of the ELMscan thing, the USB end goes into the computer, and the plug looking thing on the end of the board goes into the OBD II port? It seems strange that a circuit board is just exposed like that. Is there case for it or something?

Also, is that software compatible with Windows 7?

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
yes, it was strange that it came that way. but myself and a few locals got a group buy on these thing years back for 125 w/ software. i never had any problems with the board being in any way harmed, so it never occurred to me to case it

i am not sure about windows 7. when i get the software tomorrow i will see if it loads on my cpu

Edit: takken from a review website

I am running Windows 7 and had issues getting the software to work. I didn't know what was wrong, but eventually figured out I had a driver issue with the scan tool. I eventually found the ScanTool.net site and downloaded the Vista drivers and it worked. In general, getting the drivers loaded was a pain. The drivers included on the disc with the software did not auto install with the setup, not to mention that they were not compatible with my system. I had to go to the control panel and select the driver software off the disc.

Back