JV6 Silver 2000 Accord Coupe V6 EX-L

storms

Reaction score
Does swapping the circuit board from the 98-00 to the 01-02 mean you don't have any issues with the temp needle reading? When people just swap the cluster, the temp guage no longer works properly.

Yes it does...This is why I did a small DIY on the swap it keeps your original mileage and makes the temp gauge work correctly! This is how I convinced James to do the swap!! hahaha
Here's link http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1013826#post1013826

Last edited:

JV6

Reaction score
You make that bumper look gooooood. Nice drop too

Thanks buddy!

Yes it does...This is why I did a small DIY on the swap it keeps your original mileage and makes the temp gauge work correctly! This is how I convinced James to do the swap!! hahaha
Here's link http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1013826#post1013826

You convinced me to do too many things lol, fuuu $$$.

New pic
3r7mp.jpg

Drew707

Reaction score
Ur car is my inspiration bro. I love that simple oem+ look everything just flows perfectly.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Looking sick as always, James. But...

That's so low.. How can you drive, especially in snow, like that??

I know that roads in BC are maintained way better than here in Seattle, but your stance is beyond my imagination haha.

storms

Reaction score
He is the cities snow plow! As for roads being maintained you should come up here and cruise with us there not as good as you might think!!! James is always slowing down and swerving.....hahahahahaha It's even more fun watching him straddle speed bumps!!!

Anth

Reaction score
I really like the colour silver, makes me wish mine was that colour.

JV6

Reaction score
Looks great! :drool2: Makes me wish my coilovers could go lower.

If I part out my FnF coilovers I'll let u know haha

Ur car is my inspiration bro. I love that simple oem+ look everything just flows perfectly.

Thanks man appreciated!

Looking sick as always, James. But...

That's so low.. How can you drive, especially in snow, like that??

I know that roads in BC are maintained way better than here in Seattle, but your stance is beyond my imagination haha.

Thanks lol, I some how manage to get around and go anywhere I need to go, my lip is still there so yeah :headbang:

He is the cities snow plow! As for roads being maintained you should come up here and cruise with us there not as good as you might think!!! James is always slowing down and swerving.....hahahahahaha It's even more fun watching him straddle speed bumps!!!

Gotta entertain others right especially when I got sparks flying out from back haha :headbang:

I really like the colour silver, makes me wish mine was that colour.

Reason I got silver was because it was only 10,000km and has the trim I wanted but on the good news is it looks clean even when dirty lol. In long run if I can shell out money I would love my car to be NHBP or Taffeta White.

Back