yay my present came in

cg6boi

Reaction score
yay no more lil 27" tv, my 42" Plasma TV came in, its a present from my girlfriend.....yeah she loves me

tv.jpg

and yes i do watch FRIENDS....DONT JUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dynasty

Reaction score
LOL. and i see you still have the PSX. talk about old school. i think i see a Super NES game too. HAHA. damn

minituck04

Reaction score
well damn thats nice. you might want a bigger stand though. cuz it looks like if it moves just a lil bit it may tip over and fall. and yeah that would fukin suck

cg6boi

Reaction score
the stands have rubber stoppers so it wont move unless you like fall into it. and yeah i have a whole bunch of game stuff, i still have the genesis hooked up in the bedroom and i play my SNES daily, i have atari2600 in the closet and as soon as i get a new RF adapter im hookin up the neo geo again, saturn and dreamcast in the room as well but dont play them as often.

LCPLPunk

Reaction score
did she get the warranty on it? I heard they are definately needed on plasma TVs.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i need a bigger tv, haha. i want an LCD tho. i hear the gas will leak out of plasma's after a while, as in a couple years or so.but i have no experience with them, so i cant really back it up other then ive heard that, haha. looks good tho.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Burn in, don't leave it on a channel with stationary objects for long periods of time.

cg6boi

Reaction score
it actually has a Burn In prevention system and i have a 3 year warranty, my sister has a sony plasma tv and i just fixed the lamp inside of it for her, thast the only real thing you have to fix is the damned lamp

Back