Official September 17th SoCal End of Summer BBQ @ Hunington Beach Fire Pits

Jephu

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
I woke up early and washed the car before I head up there but just before I was about to head out something came up and by the time I was done it was already past 11am. Sorry I missed it. Next time for sure.

More pics!!!

Adancito

Reaction score
We didnt leave till 5pm..we where there at 12:30 and still waited cuz we had no grill..lol

Adancito

Reaction score
damn was the beach that empty for you guys to be able to have the whole parking lot like that?

Well we parked on the less crowded area..so that helped. But overall the beach wasn't that parked. It was cloudy and the sun didn't decide to show up till 1:30...so i guess alot of people cancelled their beach plans. Better for us!

DrOwZee

Reaction score
what lip is this!!??! been looking for it everywhere, and sorry couldnt make it guys.
OEM front lip for coupes.

I woke up early and washed the car before I head up there but just before I was about to head out something came up and by the time I was done it was already past 11am. Sorry I missed it. Next time for sure.

More pics!!!
shouldve came out anyways dude, we were there for a good while.
What kinda wheels are on the red coupe ?
the newer xxr's

man mike your car's still lookin fresh! you too bill
thanks rich. shouldve came out dude.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
Who do I send the $5 to for the BBQ grill? Carlos or Mike? Also, pics look great! Thanks to the people who showed up! It was a good turnout. Maybe we'll have another around December or something. But this time I'm not starting it lol. Pictures look great!

We now officially have a 6thgen BBQ everyone pitched in for. :D

Back