Hey guys! Long time no see!

Raul

Reaction score
How is everyone doing? What did I miss? haha...I still drive my maxima and no mods on it, except 3000k hid fogs. I missed you guys!

I had two bikes within a year. A 2013 Kawasaki Ninja 300 (sold) and 2010 Suzuki Gsxr 600 (got stolen). I was enjoying the cheap gas on bikes (60 mpg, 40 mpg), cheap insurance (was paying less than $100/month on the gixxer) and free parking everywhere. Anyhow insurance will take care of the bike since I had theft coverage.

My Ninja 300
ninja300_zpsb6b79b1c.jpg

My Suzuki GSXR 600
IMG_0462_zps9a4b1576.jpg

muhib_zps2a506c0f.jpg

IMG_0457_zps81df07f2.jpg

IMG_0676_zps754a1d9c.jpg

IMG_0671_zps2dbd9ce3.jpg

A video footage of me riding my gixxer (shot by gopro that is mounted on the chin of my helmet):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuBkfyXF8ME&feature=youtu.be

Some music video that I participated in with other fellow riders (I am the rider on blue/gray gixxer wearing red Perrini Jacket):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUH07H3AOzQ

Havent really had a chance to do lots of photography. Looking into wide angle lenses for my Canon. Most likely will get tokina 11-16mm f2.8 but I am open to suggestions.

Also trying to sell Maxima to get a cheaper RSX but nobody wants to buy my car! Oh well, the heated steering wheel still makes me warm and cozy during some of the cold mornings.

Was there a Can Am this year?

Last edited:

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Wow man I didn't think they steal bikes like that up there. Or ride them to be honest. How you like the Gixxer? Are you getting another one or looking to switch up? I've driven a few different bikes and my fav is the R6. Leaning on getting an 07\08 for next year. I've driven a 05 and 07 gsxr but found that the R6 is easier to handle

kn0x47

Reaction score
I've had that tokina on my nikon for a few years now. still love it and use it a lot. Haven't had much use for the wide 2.8 but its still nice sense it allows you get bokeh on a wide angle shot. sometimes i wish it zoomed in more then itd be a perfect walk-around lens but just cropping it post fixes that. Plus, with the narrow zoomability it has less distortion than other UWAs.

For you canon guys, the canon UWA is still the best one but I'm pretty sure the tokina's a lot cheaper

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Whuddup. Sorry to hear about the theft. Gixxers are sweet looking, but I'd never ride a bike with the way people drive nowadays. GL with whatever is next!

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sup Raul. Nice toys you've acquired there... Looks like you have a new hobby as well.... I liked the 1st shot the most outta the bunch.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
You had crossed my mind the other day.

Glad to see you are still around.

I see you have been enjoying your 'freedom'!

Bikes look good, sucks about the theft, but at least you will get something back for it.

Maybe take the Maxima to Acura for a CSX?

Raul

Reaction score
Wow man I didn't think they steal bikes like that up there. Or ride them to be honest. How you like the Gixxer? Are you getting another one or looking to switch up? I've driven a few different bikes and my fav is the R6. Leaning on getting an 07\08 for next year. I've driven a 05 and 07 gsxr but found that the R6 is easier to handle

Yes thefts are common here, specially in condos and apt buildings. I loved the Gixxer! You cant go wrong with super car acceleration and toyota yaris mpg:). I will probably get a cheap 2nd gen R6 or CBR 600rr. Among all japanese SS bikes, I found gixxer to be most comfortable and offer so many oem goodies.

I've had that tokina on my nikon for a few years now. still love it and use it a lot. Haven't had much use for the wide 2.8 but its still nice sense it allows you get bokeh on a wide angle shot. sometimes i wish it zoomed in more then itd be a perfect walk-around lens but just cropping it post fixes that. Plus, with the narrow zoomability it has less distortion than other UWAs.

For you canon guys, the canon UWA is still the best one but I'm pretty sure the tokina's a lot cheaper

i did use canon 10-22 mm before but I want something with lower f number and sharper images. 1 mm of sacrifice should be worth it.

Whuddup. Sorry to hear about the theft. Gixxers are sweet looking, but I'd never ride a bike with the way people drive nowadays. GL with whatever is next!

Yeah ppl are not careful at all these days :(

oh herro... :squintwave:

who r u again...? :hide:

jk jk

Rings a bell?
IMAG0242-1.jpg

IMG_6312.jpg

Sup Raul. Nice toys you've acquired there... Looks like you have a new hobby as well.... I liked the 1st shot the most outta the bunch.

Thanks Lemmie, looks like your business is booming! Good for you man! Toys are gone though, now back to daily grinding maxima.

You had crossed my mind the other day.

Glad to see you are still around.

I see you have been enjoying your 'freedom'!

Bikes look good, sucks about the theft, but at least you will get something back for it.

Maybe take the Maxima to Acura for a CSX?

Hey Derek how is the SykVsyx coming along? I was thinking about CSX but kinda RSX to bring back the younger days of driving a coupe/hatchback lol.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It's coming along, I finally did a MR page on here. Long overdue. There is always something to work on with the car though, you know how it is.

BTW, there was no CanAm, but there was a cruise or two that was done south of the border. There may be another fall one, but we'll see.

Back