FS/WTB and Noobs

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
Now i firmly agree that 50 posts should be the minimum for a fs thread making

but maybe we could split the fs/wtb thread into fs/trade section and wtb section giving the new people a chance to wtb items that they may need on this site

and i know cb7tuner has a way to block users automatically from certain areas until they reach 50 posts, so that would cut back on mods locking threads and keep things running smoother

now we don't really have as much traffic as cb7tuner or any other big name site and realistically we could just do with the current system, but i think that my idea could alleviate most anti noob rants and ibtl posts

thank you and god bless

nixonpeace.jpg

BadgerType

Resident ***hole
Reaction score
............also reccomend that noobs cant enter the news section until proven worthy of the almighty trogdor

acedomain

Reaction score
when i first got on the site idk why but i couldnt post in certain areas ...until i told a mod to fix it ...but at first my noob self thought it was reg. ....but then i notice ppl with the same amount of post as me that just join were doing it ....if anything they should block the ability to post in the f/s section until they hit that 50 posts 2 months point ....idk just adding input to help....

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Most the locked threads are FS. I dont think I've ever seen a WTB thread locked because someone didnt have 50 posts.

Back