Where to buy OEM Honda Parts

crossfire

Reaction score
So I just got $1300 to fix my front bumper from my insurance company and I want to spend as little as possible so I will have money left over for other stuff. The damage includes a cracked front bumper, torn driver's side wheel well splash guard and engine splash guard.

Does anyone know a reputable website to purchase a 2000 Honda Accord Sedan front bumper? My shop wants $261 for one. If I can order out of Washington state that would be better so I can save tax.

How much should a paint job cost for signet silver on the front bumper? I was thinking in the $250 range paint and labor.

I'm hoping I can fix the front bumper for about $500 and have $800 left over.

vtec_905

Reaction score
$250 for paint and labour sounds about right. Good luck with your situation bro, $800 would definitely be a nice leftover bonus!

jwong512

Reaction score
www.hondapartsnow.com

$250 is a pretty reasonable price your shop is charging you. I would expect the paintjob for the bumper to cost somewhere between $100-$150. $200 seems too much for me unless they do a hell of a good job and use high quality stuff. I would just order the fender liners and engine splash guard from Hondapartsnow. I got my fender liner there for a pretty reasonable price.

crossfire

Reaction score
I was looking to go aftermarket but it seems like more trouble than it's worth. Almost everyone who buys those cheap eBay ones have fitment problems. The only bumper I would spend the extra money on is for a urethane bumper and there aren't many.

redlinevtec

Reaction score
www.hondapartsnow.com

$250 is a pretty reasonable price your shop is charging you. I would expect the paintjob for the bumper to cost somewhere between $100-$150. $200 seems too much for me unless they do a hell of a good job and use high quality stuff. I would just order the fender liners and engine splash guard from Hondapartsnow. I got my fender liner there for a pretty reasonable price.

I agree with mr.jwong above

hondapartsnow.com
I don't why why you guys use majestichonda. Their not even all that great, and their diagrams aren't as detailed as hondapartsnow.com

jwong512

Reaction score
I was looking to go aftermarket but it seems like more trouble than it's worth. Almost everyone who buys those cheap eBay ones have fitment problems. The only bumper I would spend the extra money on is for a urethane bumper and there aren't many.

I have an aftermarket one and I would recommend against them. Putting the bumper back on is a pain and I actually cut the inside of the plastic bracket to make it fit flush.

crossfire

Reaction score
Is there an online dealer that someone has tried that will help if the bumper has fitment problems? Ordering "OEM" online bumpers makes me a little nervous because it's so hard to tell what truely is OEM.

The shop charges $42 for a fender liner and $68 for the engine splash guard which seems reasonable since it's cheaper than what I can get off eBay.

jwong512

Reaction score
Is there an online dealer that someone has tried that will help if the bumper has fitment problems? Ordering "OEM" online bumpers makes me a little nervous because it's so hard to tell what truely is OEM.

The shop charges $42 for a fender liner and $68 for the engine splash guard which seems reasonable since it's cheaper than what I can get off eBay.

Get it off hondapartsnow. They're actually a Honda dealership but they just sell some parts for cheaper online. And if I remember correctly, I got the fender liner from hondapartsnow for $30.45 which is a lot cheaper even with shipping. The engine splash guard is cheaper as well at $49.02.
Here are the part numbers:

Engine Splash Guard: 74111-S84-000
Front left fender liner: 74151-S84-A00
Front right fender liner: 74101-S84-A00

Last edited:
Back