Pics of my car (cellphone pics)

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Since I cant Drive my car cause my tranny isnt catching gears sometimes ...I take my baby out the garage to warm her up every 3 days, parked her a across the street and took some pics...O how I miss her :sad:

IMAG0179.jpg

IMAG0189.jpg

IMAG0191.jpg

IMAG0194.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

This is what Im driving now till I get my baby fix, Mama Duke's 2001 Toyota Corolla w/ 49xxx miles bought it wit 0 miles:drool:

IMAG0205.jpg

I have a problem with modding just bought it AVS visors lol since im driving it might as well make it look good :hihi:
IMAG0206.jpg

I know u see the lil corolla on the dash
IMAG0207.jpg

IMAG0208.jpg

Last edited:

Narftastic

Reaction score
The front and sides look great super clean i love it, but the rear lip im not a huge fan of and the tint on the tails looks wierd....

overall the car looks good.
good job :thumbsup:

EscoStylez

Reaction score
The front and sides look great super clean i love it, but the rear lip im not a huge fan of and the tint on the tails looks wierd....

overall the car looks good.
good job :thumbsup:

I dont have tinted tails its viynl makes my turn signals/reverses thin

Narftastic

Reaction score
oh.......

meeh not my cup of tea but hey its your car so as long as u like it then thats all that matters.

Narftastic

Reaction score
you can just do the red/clear with ur tails now, just take out the orange amber piece.

and u can take apart the middle pieces also and spray some chrome spray on the reverse part so they'll look even better (i think that mite be one of my summer projects)

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
cars looking good, but i see a flaw in your plan. you thought you bought a car that you wouldn't mod (too save money, to not create another money pit) but look who's buying visors. :lolhitting:

NotNice

Reaction score
Sucks for the car. but on the good side your driving the carolla. Those cars are smooth.

Back