Local Race/Drag Track list.

Calliopebrook

Banned
Reaction score
You've done an awesome job, I am sure this thread will be helpful to track regulars, as well as those who have thought about it, but don't know where to go.

Hope you feel better, Dood.
Shawn, links to the track website would be helpful as well, so I would suggest you go through your list and link the URL of any that have websites like 98ExAccordwv did.:goyou:

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Shawn, links to the track website would be helpful as well, so I would suggest you go through your list and link the URL of any that have websites like 98ExAccordwv did.:goyou:

:thinking: They ones with sites are hyperlinked?

Shawn, any idea why some of them have line breaks in the middle?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I think it has something to do with the length of the hyperlink itself, as in how it has to be typed out. I'll see later today if there's a way to fix it. Is it like that on E-Rev too?

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
I think it has something to do with the length of the hyperlink itself, as in how it has to be typed out. I'll see later today if there's a way to fix it. Is it like that on E-Rev too?

Hmm. No it's formatted correctly over there. May have something to do with copy and paste...did you do it from your phone or from a PC?

Back