Too old to ride lowered? How old are you?

Lakers

Reaction score
Yup, I should hope so!
Don't wanna see any more of these

8258440001_large.jpg
:wtf1:

Eww those tail lights.

18 btw! On that drive by with out a lisence shyyyyt ;)

bagoon316

Reaction score
Turning 30 in a few weeks, and I've contemplated lowering just slightly. Wife tells me to "grow up" hahaha. I def miss the handling though. My last CB had GC's with adjustable kyb's. So nice.

Pizzaman

Reaction score
31 have had at least 10 lowered cars. i'm getting older but see no end in sight, they seem to be going lower every car i get

Bax

Reaction score
Turning 30 in a few weeks, and I've contemplated lowering just slightly. Wife tells me to "grow up" hahaha. I def miss the handling though. My last CB had GC's with adjustable kyb's. So nice.

Don't get me wrong, idk your wife, i'm not calling her stupid.
That being said, that idea of "grow up" is stupid as hell.
So you can't even lower an accord a few inches just to get rid of the stupid looking wheel gap, while keeping it fully driveable... yet you can buy a bmw that has maybe a 1 finger gap from the factory as some of them do... and it obviously makes it look good like that, and that's "mature"...? LOL
Someone needs to take a look around and open their eyes, there's a huge difference between just reducing wheel gap and being a "ricer kid that needs to grow up."

Look up a pic of one of the 5000 accords that have springs or some coilovers barely cranked down, and are on TL or newer gen accord alloys... and show it to your wife.
She'll change her mind real quick.

I hate when people act like modifying a car is childish altogether. There are completely different worlds of modifying cars. You can get crazy, or you can just go with the "oem+" style where people look at it and say "damn that should've came from the factory looking like that, good job."

/rant.

bagoon316

Reaction score
Lol agreed. I havent really tried to do much convincing. I think at this point in life (still in school for another year), it just isnt in the budget in general to spend the money on the car.

I've done some basic things, like the jtc short shifter, TL strut bar, and larger vtec brakes. But yeah, the next thing was to lower it just a couple inches even if it leaves a small wheel gap. I have to be able to still drive it to work and to school, and home and all that.

I do agree with you though, and I really think its a money thing at this point, like I said, I/we pay for my school out of pocket.

Back