Roll Call: Northeast

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Yes for accords, down at Mercer County Park there was one a while ago. I mean it wasn't just 6th gens, but there were some really nice looking 5th and 7th gens. Some 8th gens showed up too.

lol, mercer county park isnt in south jersey.

Last edited:

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
the only one i didnt go to, that was on a nice day, was the one at harriman state park, and that i didnt go to simply because i didnt feel like it.
Actually I was talking about the Liberty meet, and Eric was laughin bout it that day too

idk why you always feel so driven to try to call me out on meet stuff
idk, maybe cus it's fun -shrugs- just kiddin. tho seriously you should come to at least one or two meets, gives people a chance to see some innovative ideas in person too.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
Actually I was talking about the Liberty meet, and Eric was laughin bout it that day too

lol, it was raining that day, as well. it stopped...eventually. but would i have wanted to drive an hour out there and sit there for the what, 2 hours i think i heard, til it stopped raining? no, i wouldnt have...and didnt haha. when i woke up, i saw darkness and rain, so i went back to sleep haha.

dont get me wrong, i dont have anything against meets, but like i said, if the weather is bad, im not going. maybe its just me, but i dont see the fun in sitting in a parking lot in the rain. i could do that in front of my house, why would i want to drive an hour or so to do it as well? lol.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
Andy, we ALL call you out on meets. :lawl:

Me thinks you are afraid of melting..... :hide:

lolz

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
Come on guys, stop teasing him for not showin up (that's apparently become my job). Any teasing should be reserved for on location, it makes the meets more fun and the hamburgers and hot dogs taste better too.

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
ugh i can still taste that f*cking lighter fluid from the liberty meet! :puke:

Eric is officially banned from the grill!!!!!

can I ban an admin? LOL :hide:

Zero-Defect

Reaction score
From grilling? yes, yes you can lol. On the other hand, it was Eric who got the lighter fluid, and the foil from those women nearby lol

Back