murdered....

frantz954

Reaction score
kinda close...

SIRSIG's car.

closest ive seen yet, still needs the tails n trim...thats flat black right? im diggin the satin. sucks cause i can see the finished product in my head but i want to see it in person. satin black, tint, black trim, black tails, black wheels, black headlights, type r grill...the works. if anyone ever wants to pay it forward and build me this car i promise you it would be greatly appreciated. oh and lowered with a k24/k20 please...thank you again in advance.:beer:

frantz954

Reaction score
that other black accord is pretty bad *** as well...that the basher's car you were talkin about? if it is ill say it sucks but id be lying for the good of the site. oh and srt8 also badass all around. even if it is a jeep.

Last edited:

frantz954

Reaction score
just peeked at BLACK SUNSHINE'S coupe. a few more things i would do to it but im lovin that paint. killer.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
closest ive seen yet, still needs the tails n trim...thats flat black right? im diggin the satin. sucks cause i can see the finished product in my head but i want to see it in person. satin black, tint, black trim, black tails, black wheels, black headlights, type r grill...the works. if anyone ever wants to pay it forward and build me this car i promise you it would be greatly appreciated. oh and lowered with a k24/k20 please...thank you again in advance.:beer:

yeah, that might look good haha. im kinda sick of satin paint jobs on hondas...its been done long enough imo haha.

and your sig is too big.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Someone on here had a flat black paintjob done a while back, can't remember who. It was a coupe and it looked great though.

I'm a little tired of the look these days, seen too many cars trying to rock it.

frantz954

Reaction score
Someone on here had a flat black paintjob done a while back, can't remember who. It was a coupe and it looked great though.

I'm a little tired of the look these days, seen too many cars trying to rock it.

im not a fan of the flat, i just wanted to see a coupe done right so to speak. take that m5 and replicate the mods and paint on a coupe. legit satin single stage and black out everything else that can be without looking retarded.

nyknick1015

Reaction score
may see a sedan soon..

DONT YOU DARE!!!

anyway... i dunno if u can get the full murdered out look with gloss... you can but the shine in the sun takes away from it. i have yet to see a accord sedan pull it off WELL!!

Back