6th Gen Power Folding Heated Mirrors.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Those things are loud lol. But who cares.

I laughed a little when you opened the door, suits you to have wires hanging EVERYWHERE haha.

FNCONE

Reaction score
LMAO!!! I just saw what u meant!!! I don't have them hanging like that (maybe since I'am used to working looking up from everything hanging from ceilings in residential wiring ?? lol) I just used my 12V converter, and just gave the switch power. (beginning of video you can see a regular extension kinda on top of car) I'm going to scare people away with that disaster of wires. PFM ARE NOT THAT MESSY!!! That mess of wires is part dash swap, semi tuck, and memory circuit. The hanging wires are just a quick ghetto mock up I did to show the mirror fold.

I took some quick pics of the relay wires, Ill post them up for those wanting to do this project.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
As REO Speedwagon said, I can't fight this feeling anymore. I constantly fold in one mirror or both when parking in public places, may as well do this lol. I'm going to look for RSX PFM's tonight. The thing that sucks for me is that the RSX didn't come in San Marino Red, only Milano Red. So I'll probably have to get the mirror housings painted. Bollocks.

I took some quick pics of the relay wires, Ill post them up for those wanting to do this project.

Still got these photos?

Last edited:

FNCONE

Reaction score
Try these..
http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=acura+inspire+power+folding+mirrors+jdm&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=acura+inspire+power+folding+mirrors+jdm+ua4&_sacat=0

They are TL mirrors that look just like ours, maybe swapping the american base with these housing will work. I know coupe mirrors sails are a bit Longer than sedans. I also remember a picture of a coupe with TL mirrors,... Next day off im going to the junk yard to play with these mirrors. They Must BE UA4 to look like our cars UA5 is the type S and are different looking housings

Yes i have the pics

Left is the switch right is the relay connector

Last edited:

FNCONE

Reaction score
You Can Just Ebay JDM PFM Switch...
Some Cars Are EK , CF6 CF9 CL1 DC2 Prelude POWER FOLDING SIDE MIRROR SWITCH OEM

capsidx

Reaction score
Was this ever wired u? Everyone knows I love wiring :Jedi: lol. I would totally do this but since i'm moving back to florida its completely unnecessary.

Back