Tail Light Washer/Gasket Replacement?

LAEGER525R

Reaction score
Anyone have info on the coupe center tail light rubber washers that mount on the 8mm studs? Honda part #34157-S82-A01 & DISCONTINUED. Nationwide dealer search shows zero in stock. Is there an aftermarket option for the part? I dont have any of the old washers on my tail light & not sure what the size is?

Rusty Accord

Reaction score
Anyone have info on the coupe center tail light rubber washers that mount on the 8mm studs? Honda part #34157-S82-A01 & DISCONTINUED. Nationwide dealer search shows zero in stock. Is there an aftermarket option for the part? I dont have any of the old washers on my tail light & not sure what the size is?
You might try McMaster Carr to see if they have something you can use in it's place (time to think outside the box).

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Post a photo of what you need and maybe someone who has it could provide you with dimensions, then you could buy some rubber and cut as many as you need.

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
I think McMaster Carr would be a good start too.

You could also take one with you to a parts store like Lowes and start looking for that washer or something similar to modify. look in the hardware dept, plumbing dept, electrical dept, etc.

Also if you have one, try a local Bolt and Nut store, a Granger store, etc., maybe even a plumbing parts store.

LAEGER525R

Reaction score
You might try McMaster Carr to see if they have something you can use in it's place (time to think outside the box).
That is a great suggestion & McMaster should have the part. My center light is missing all the washers so I am not sure exactly what part to look for?

Back