FS: FREE: Left Over Parts from my old 6th Gen, Pick-up ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDotCord

Reaction score
First of all, my sincerest apologies to any members that have messaged me 3 years ago about the my sale thread here.

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31962

I guess I haven't logged on in 3+ years. Life and priorities change.

Left over 98-02 Honda Accord parts I have had in my garage since getting rid of my 1998 in October 2011 are:

1. Vibrant Performance SS Axleback Exhaust, direct bolt on for 98-02 4-cyl Accord, the ones with a dual square outlets

2. Certifit OEM-replacement LH side mirror

3. 98-00 Sedan Tail Lamps Red/Clear

4. 98-02 Coupe/Sedan Certifit Headlamp Pair HID retrofit. Done with first gen Acura TSX projectors. You will need to provide your own ballasts, D2S bulbs.

5. OEM front mudflap pair

6. EX Audio Attachment Kit, brand new

http://www.handa-accessories.com/accelect00.html

7. PENDING - may have a couple of tan leather headrests + OEM leather steering wheel out of an 02 EX-L + a new Aerogear unpainted rear spoiler. I will need to check my uncle's garage to see if it hasn't been thrown out.

Please do an Internet search to see what stuff looks like. I won't have time to take and post any pictures.

Only one condition, whoever is interested must take everything off my hands. I will meet you in a common location: Costco, mall, Starbucks or whatever in the WA South Puget Sound area. Sorry I am unable to ship anything as it is not worth the time and effort.

If there is no interest, everything goes in the garbage in two weeks.

Mods, please leave this thread up for two weeks and lock after Nov. 5, 2017.

Thank you much.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome back. Sorry but have to apply the same rules to everyone to be fair, gotta have photos of each item. Since you've been around so long I'll give ya a little extra time, until Tuesday night.

TDotCord

Reaction score
Welcome back. Sorry but have to apply the same rules to everyone to be fair, gotta have photos of each item. Since you've been around so long I'll give ya a little extra time, until Tuesday night.

Appreciate the heads up. I respect and understand the rules. I'll see what I can do with my Photobucket account (if there is still such a thing anymore, original photos were there). Otherwise please delete my thread if I don't make the deadline.

Thanks.

Accordx

Reaction score
I'd be willing to pick everything up. I'd assume you're talking about the Tacoma Mall...? I don't mind driving up there, it's not too bad of a drive for me. Figure I could try out the exhaust or headlights and it'd be nice to have some spare parts. Too bad I have a coupe so some of the stuff I'll have to sell or give to friends.
Sent a PM as well if you want to talk details.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back