JackHunt321's Turbo Honda Accord - pics

jackhunt321

Reaction score
^^SOLD.....Like I said it made a hair under 260 WHP..not bad for a 50 trim. It fits perfect in our bays and will clock perfect if you get a log manifold. Welcome to the darkside of hondas ;)

angelplus

Reaction score
Jack, what I was thinking, is that you need to get blackhousing headlights, that would complete your show look man. But thats just my opinion, either way its secksy haha

jackhunt321

Reaction score
GOOD STUFF!!!! I usually cruise into baltimore once a year so maybe we'll have to meet up when your finished...

I was considering the black headlights....Thanks for the input b/c I was up in the air on it

jackhunt321

Reaction score
Horrible pictures but here it is as of tonight. Got about 25 hours into it in the last 2 days :) It looks great in person...better pics to come...

img246.jpg

img247.jpg

Its going to Hybrid Dynamics for the Dyno on Sunday night. I'm sure the setup is much more capable of what I'm going to push it too, I'm looking for reliability at around 325-350WHP on a road race course. Should be fun. I'll let you guys know how the outcome is!

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
thats one sexy setup, if it disappears one day, dont blame me *looks around to see if anyone is watching*

j_man_honda

Reaction score
Is your car automatic or 5 speed Jackhunt? I think all 99 accord EX's were auto, correct? Looks great by the way!!!:thumbsup:

lyttleviet

Reaction score
very nice.. i'd choose different rims for performance purposes though.

Back