Wheel Fitment Thread

alecxis_j30

Reaction score
Hey guys I have a question,
I have function&form type ones and when I go up driveways at an angle the rear wheel literally gets stuck of how low the rear gets. Is there any way I can get the suspension to stop before the car sits on the wheel without getting stiffer springs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

truWarier02

Reaction score
Alright I changed my mind for wheels. I will choose XXR 962 17x9. My question now is will I need a hubcentric ring? The wheels' bore is 73.1mm and idk what the oem bore size is?

It's preferable but you don't need them necessarily. Without hubcentric rings, you just have to line up each stud to the center of each wheel hole as best as you can. Having hubcentric rings just makes life easier in that it centers the studs in the lug holes. As long as you tighten the lug nuts in a cross pattern with a torque wrench (please no impact wrenches), you're good to go.

Darianjr1

Reaction score
Okay I do not have the Accord no more but was wondering by any chance if anybody knew if these specs would fit an 04 TL. I am not really a guru when it comes to offset so please help me understand this. I am currently steps away from purchasing some wheels. The front is 18x9.5+20 and the rear is 18x11+14. I plan on running 215/40 in the front and 235/40 in the rear. I own an 2004 base TL which means I do not have brembos

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Okay I do not have the Accord no more but was wondering by any chance if anybody knew if these specs would fit an 04 TL. I am not really a guru when it comes to offset so please help me understand this. I am currently steps away from purchasing some wheels. The front is 18x9.5+20 and the rear is 18x11+14. I plan on running 215/40 in the front and 235/40 in the rear. I own an 2004 base TL which means I do not have brembos

I think they are pretty close to the same, right?

subrezz

Reaction score
17x9+35 wrapped in 205/40/17. Lowered on F&F Type 1's, how will this fitment be on a sedan? thank you

Alfonsom95

Reaction score
I just bought 17x9.5 +12 all around and looking for good tire specs?? I don't want I have meaty tires just want to know which ones better 205/45 or 215/40? Or what do you guys recommend for a stance look.

Back