2nd UPDATE+NORTHEAST REGION MEET «before the snow falls!»

mdog180

Reaction score
Hey 6Ga, a few fellow members are up for doing a little meet in the north east because unfortunatly the snow will fall come around december. I and the others have never gotten an oppurtunity to meet and take pics with other 6gen members. This would be a great to end off the fall.
This is mainly for members in the states of MA, NH, ME, VT, RI, CT, NJ, PA,NY

If interested shoot me a PM or a text 857-236-6526, David
If your bringing food/drinks or want to be in the shoot then contact me at my cell number

2nd UPDATE:pLANS ARE SET! counted 20-22+cars confirmed(still more adding each day)
Time:November 11 2012@12pm RAIN DATE: november 16 2012

+Carrtel Photography will be there to take photoshoots, group and indivdual shots, rolling shots:driving:
+COOKOUT will be happening, i am supplying drinks,plates,silverware, plus meat but bring your food to cook as I cannot bring everything. I am also bringing a medium size grill but if anyone has another they can bring in the car please do so.
+No loud music, no motor reving, nothing to disturb the peace, we are all grown ups

Last edited:

SportBilly

Reaction score
Re: NORTHEAST REGION MEET «before the snow falls!»

if any news let me know....
im in..!!

im in New Haven,CT..

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score

already talked to you but game

from Bristol RI

2002CG3coupe

Reaction score

::cough:: ::cough:: excuse me but your forgot NY :coffee:.......just saying

mdog180

Reaction score

if any news let me know....
im in..!!

im in New Haven,CT..

sweet, pm or text me with a perferred Day(s) and distance you are willing to travel, this is going to happen begging of november, ill keep the thread updated

Steadycrusin401

Reaction score
Re: UPDATE+NORTHEAST REGION MEET «before the snow falls!»

i'm down. we spoke already. Cranston,RI

Euro R, we should meet somewhere off 146 and head up together. text me 401 654 8804

accordnh

Reaction score

coming out of southern nh, either day dosent matter, worcester is an awsome location, pretty centered and im down their all the time usually anyways

Rheinrich23

Reaction score

I'd be down if wasn't soo far.. Two youngins and long trip makes for headaches.. And IMHO ya should thought this up like two weeks ago and we all coulda made plans to meet at the east coast accord meet happening this weekend or next in ny.. I forget.. But let me know if you guys decide to change location a little closer to nj area..there's quite a few of us in the tristate area.. Had a good time at our last meet Vlad put together in pa.. It's cool to meet all the smack talkers in person.. Everyone tht showed up was cool ppls.. And some real nice 6th gen in our northeast area.. Anyway not bashin or knockin on puttin this meet together but we just had a 6th gen meet that you guys shoulda came to. Shoot jay came all the way from Florida.. But all in all I'm ready to grill n chill again.. This time all us being prepared to grub all out without having to run to store in slammed cars to get buns in Philly.. Lol let me know if you decide in like ct or ny.. My ar ain't nice but I'm down to meet n chill

Back