FS: Wheels&Tires, Dash, Type 2s,Read 1st sentence plz(56K)

Bax

Reaction score
Re: Whole partout

I know i already said it on fb, but again sorry to hear about this. :( just glad you're alright!

Since you're mentioning the part out, I might be interested in the " Muteki SR48 Neochrome extended lugs" you have listed on your member's ride thread. Just shoot me what you're looking to get out of them whenever you're feeling better, no rush. I don't want to be a buzzard (like some people did to me when mine got totaled). Just whenever you get around to it, i'm interested in the lug nuts. :beer:

Darianjr1

Reaction score

Glad you made it out ok man, and thankfully you did not have your son with you. Hopefully you feel back to your old self soon. In the end all that matters is that you'll be ok...able to go home and be with/hug your family.

If i may say though, it's crazy how one of our own had to undergo such thing because of two idiots pushing it on local streets and showing no care for others safety...and yet we have people on here supporting the same street racing idiots like the infamous James Halaby
Yes thats all that matters in the end. I feel like breaking down when I look at him just knowing that he couldve gotten seriously injured especially since he was dropped off before I went to an interview.
Im sorry hear man. Id rip them a new butt hole.

on a serious note whats your asking price for headlamps?
I can do 30 plus shipping, theyre a little hazy.
There is already a thread/forum for it, I would say let's keep it contained there.

Was it two guys racing, Darian, wasn't really sure if that's what you were saying?
NO just 2 reckless speeding in a school zone. Even more it being an elementary school and all this was done in a stolen car.
^Let it go. All Derek said was not to get into the whole 'Halaby incident' again, and he's right. There is no need to mention that drama here in this thread, especially since you already got your frusterations with him out with your post in his "Infamous" thread. Take up your beef with him and whoever else there if you must.

I don't care for the kid either, and not even because of that whole racing thing, so don't go calling me a supporter. And yes, of course the guys who hit Darian are utter jackasses.

Sorry for the OT Darian. More sorry to hear this terrible news though, sorry to see your car go. But I wish you a speedy recovery and the best going forward. Keep us updated. :)
Thanks man and I sure will
Glad no youngins were injured and hopefully everyone walked away. Hope all is taken care off in an adult manner.
The only adult manner I see is that they go to jail.
Good to hear you and your son made it out ok.
Thanks man

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

I don't want to be a buzzard (like some people did to me when mine got totaled).

This is well said, I always wondered this about people when I see accident threads and people ask about parts. What a guy. :lawl:

almightyfargoth

Reaction score

yeah at some point we should just directly tell people like that to keep it to pm's, it's kind of not cool if he's not directly saying "hey, so anyone want parts?"

it's like listening to people on fb trying to harvest peoples' cars before they even sell them.

"oh that's a nice lip kit you just got last week, when you selling it?" :rolleyes:

Brad2274

Reaction score

im curious about the insurance with that, what will your insurance do since the truck that hit you was stolen?

Halabeaster54

Reaction score

i was wondering why you never replied to my happy birthday thread yesterday. **** i hope you feel better and thank god for your son not being there. Also levin, stfu; you don't need to mention me in everything. Should i bring up how you hope kids die, your glad they do when they street race, and you would personally fly to anyones grave who has ever done it and piss and spit in that persons casket? no. i shouldn't. but back on topic, Russell feel better man.

wsdrummer06

Reaction score

This sucks! Yours was the first car I saw on here when I joined and it got me motivated! Such a loss considering how nice it looked. Hope your recovery is quick and those kids get what they deserve! :smash:

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Sucks man. Now atleast you have a reason to upgrade to a four door.

Hope. Everything isn't too serious.

Back