Sh*t Happened my tranny died

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
I began too take off from a light and My tranny Said F**k You Im thru So I had to drive it home in second gear today at 145,343 miles F**kin honda
So where do I go from here any suggestions

Last edited:

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Sh*t Happened

um.. let the car warm up 5mins so the fluids can flow around, replace belt,water pump, tranny fluid, engine oil, oil filter, spark plugs, wires. Maybe take it to a mechanic for inspection. o_O

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score

um.. let the car warm up 5mins so the fluids can flow around, replace belt,water pump, tranny fluid, engine oil, oil filter, spark plugs, wires. Maybe take it to a mechanic for inspection. o_O

no my tranny is dead but thanks for trying i have the v6 remember

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ya...no. Just stop while you're ahead there.

You have the same options as everyone else...

Rebuild, replace, swap.

calvinator

Reaction score
i think what hes trying to say is, take some time to troubleshoot the problem before jumping to conclusions, it very may be the tranny but if you fix the problem by flushing your tranny out you'd save about... $1800

jbisselwhiteac6

Reaction score
i think what hes trying to say is, take some time to troubleshoot the problem before jumping to conclusions, it very may be the tranny but if you fix the problem by flushing your tranny out you'd save about... $1800

Must i show you the v6 performance failed tranny thread why waist money like that on a flush

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
damn man that sucks.... when mine died it sounded like a had a supercharger...lol but it was a slow mother****er to shift...lol but it would do it... although i dont think i had a 1st gear at all..lol

Back