What'd you do to your accord today?

Ratchet

Reaction score
Some 5mm spacers in the back will be perfect. At your height, you will be nearly flush all around.

Your car looks lower than 1.5” in that pic, but maybe it’s the shadows? Or did you lower the perches on your yellows?

I'm on bottom perches both front and rear. sitting 24.5" front and 25.25" rear.

Last edited:

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Not technically to my accord .. But to something that will be back on my accord for a short while soon..

Took apart my stock oem suspension to replace the broken dust boots and put my stock springs back on.. Don't even need spring compressors to take them apart because the eibach springs are fairly short as it is .
Still need to find a set of oem headlights .

Care to elaborate on why?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That's what I was wondering. I've searched high and low for a car scent that smelled quality and genuine, but didn't find one until a couple months ago. It's new car smell...but it actually smells like a leather jacket.

I'm on bottom perches both front and rear. sitting 24.5" front and 25.25" rear.

Ah okay, well it looks good to me.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
I like the Meguiars Leather Cleaner smell, but I think I am going to try the X3 Spencer air freshener.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
The worst kind. I am NOT a fan of that stuff. It smells....cheap; tawdry.

I think it's nice, but everyone is entitled to their own opinion

^That's what I was wondering. I've searched high and low for a car scent that smelled quality and genuine, but didn't find one until a couple months ago. It's new car smell...but it actually smells like a leather jacket.

Ah okay, well it looks good to me.

I had one of those, and I didnt smell anything

I like the Meguiars Leather Cleaner smell, but I think I am going to try the X3 Spencer air freshener.

The Leather cleaner smells fantastic, I can't find any though around here

Mikey

Reaction score
I like too many different scents to pick just one, lol.

The Squash scent that everyone boasts about is a nice scent. Doesnt smell like squash at all. The best description Ive heard is "Sprite", lol. It has a nice citrus smell about it.

^i can't stay away from little trees coconut scent air freshener..
Im a fan of these also.

My problem with air fresheners is that they dont last long. If you buy in bulk then you end up with a car full of trees or whatever. The X3 spencer isnt too big and it can be stickied anywhere. The initial expense is a bit much but the refills are cheap and one refill will usually last about 6 weeks.

The trees are nice, and can be hidden but they dont last long. So if you hide them under your seat or somewhere inconspicuous, you have to climb under there and change them out every few weeks.

I've come across many good scents and many bad. I enjoy coconut, squash, new car and vanilla. I dislike the black ice, lol. Believe it or not, I recenty found a scent packet at Bath & Bodyworks. Bought it back in November and it's still going strong. It's one of those envelopes and is named "Little Black Dress".

Haters... :coffee:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
.....The trees are nice, and can be hidden but they dont last long. So if you hide them under your seat or somewhere inconspicuous, you have to climb under there and change them out every few weeks.

I've come across many good scents and many bad. I enjoy coconut, squash, new car and vanilla. I dislike the black ice, lol. Believe it or not, I recenty found a scent packet at Bath & Bodyworks. Bought it back in November and it's still going strong. It's one of those envelopes and is named "Little Black Dress".

Haters... :coffee:

My friend with the Cobalt you commented on puts them around the shifter. Believe it or not, you don't really notice them unless you are looking for it. Maybe it's my bad eyesight lol.

Back