What'd you do to your accord today?

cirsurvive711

Reaction score
well Today Put in $40 of Gas...and tore up the streets and highways getting to work, cuttin everyone off....So much fun....

Yesterday i took my friends 99 Accord sedan for a test Drive...he put a new cat converter in and kept saying it was driving nice and smooth and quick accelerating...BUT i told him Compared to mine...Not Quick enuff..

His Pedal was a bit stiff..mine is alot softer and takes off quick...

Gotta love the Vtec

cool story brah. :slap:

Ratchet

Reaction score
replaced my windshield. i supposed to just have it resealed but ended up getting a new one.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
well Today Put in $40 of Gas...and tore up the streets and highways getting to work, cuttin everyone off....So much fun....

Yesterday i took my friends 99 Accord sedan for a test Drive...he put a new cat converter in and kept saying it was driving nice and smooth and quick accelerating...BUT i told him Compared to mine...Not Quick enuff..

His Pedal was a bit stiff..mine is alot softer and takes off quick...

Gotta love the Vtec

Driving like a jackass cutting people off is not cool and is frowned upon here. By the way just in case your unaware, your car is slow and your friends car is slow. End of story.

st3b0

Reaction score
New rims + tires :boink:
Need to lower the front down some. Hopefully gonna tackle that tomorrow!

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
washed her , cleaned engine bay and detailed interior and jams

and guy who thinks hes a speed racer, stop bein a jackass

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
plugged my flat tire, put my american racing wheels on front and steelies on back, now it looks all ****ed up even more since the tires on the steelies are 205 70 and the front is 195 65

Back