What'd you do to your accord today?

Bax

Reaction score
It's just called the cowl? I learn new things every day. lol

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
^ lmk if you have trouble lining everything up right. as I said before mine tried to get difficult with me, I had to put the firewall nuts on first then the strut towers.

I never made that mistake. :p Thanks to this forum though! lol I actually listen to advice people give me.
Like you said, research twice buy once. Or procrastinate on purchasing anything for so long you change your mind 7 times. I do that nonstop. haha

Tyler, what i did was I fitted the passenger side first firewall and shock bolt, then did the driver side firewall. The bolts for the shock didn't want to go in, but I had to use a rubber mallet to hit it 2-3 time for it to completely fit in.
The screws weren't tighten all the way, just enough to hole their place and don't slip out. Oh I also jacked my car up since people said it helped that way. 10 minute installation and $55 dollars spent happily.

Here's the strut. Haven't driven it yet after installation, but will later today.

165992_424835327547717_100000637601374_1424572_2140350540_n.jpg

Bax

Reaction score
Looks good :D
One of these days I'm going to take mine out and repaint it. That damn clip holding a windshield wiper fluid hose hit it and scratched some paint off. Now it looks like doody because I had to touch up the spot.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Looks good :D
One of these days I'm going to take mine out and repaint it. That damn clip holding a windshield wiper fluid hose hit it and scratched some paint off. Now it looks like doody because I had to touch up the spot.

Lol I might want to polish mine, but then it would be hard to keep it clean.

I'm now searching for a black or polished neuspeed now.

Bax

Reaction score
You should've seen all surface rust on the one I got. The previous owner had it polished, and it just got covered in rust. It looked like a mess, but it easily sanded off. But still, seems like too much "keeping up" of it.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
You should've seen all surface rust on the one I got. The previous owner had it polished, and it just got covered in rust. It looked like a mess, but it easily sanded off. But still, seems like too much "keeping up" of it.

How much did you get it for? Was it from aristole?

If i cant find a neuspeed by the end of summer. Imma get the 20mm rear sway bar and some new endlinks.

You also installed your rsb with the strut at the same time right?

Bax

Reaction score
I think 50 shipped from Artistotle.

and yes I installed the rsb right after the strut bar. I wanted to actually KNOW I felt a difference, instead of just thinking I can kinda feel it a little stiffer. so I just put both on then went for a drive.

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i keep wanting to get coilovers, but **** this car, man. and i think im just not gonna do my timing belt or clutch. i'll only have the car till september, then a week in december, then 10 days in february or so, then i'll be anywhere in the world. so yeah, **** this car haha

JetLife

Reaction score
just received my springs from VonDubz.

great seller. sent payment. item was shipped next day.

Back