What'd you do to your accord today?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I am pretty excited for you. A nice looking exhaust and new wheels really will transform you car. I didn't realize you completed the 5-lug swap.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
MORE. :coffee:

You don't know how happy it makes me to see a nice set of rims on your coupe, the car looks good wearin em! And that muffler looks really nice.

kn0x47

Reaction score
MORE. :coffee:

You don't know how happy it makes me to see a nice set of rims on your coupe, the car looks good wearin em! And that muffler looks really nice.

well i need front rotors to change the front :poke: haha and calipers too. I'm trying to get the legend 2 piston calipers but even rebuilt they're a pain to find. I just ordered one at Advance. I either have to wait till we can get the other side or I'll have to pay more online and hope they accept my av6 caliper as a core

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
On the phone with Wheelflip, then I am getting your quote together. :lawl:

I assume you've seen the Legend caliper threads on here, I didn't realize they were becoming more hard to find. I'll let you know if I see anything.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Nope, was having a bit of difficulty getting hold of them. Kevin helped me out since he knows the guy currently running the place. Gotta ship them the front lips, and they'll ship them back to me along with the new rears.

Back