What'd you do to your accord today?

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Washed and detailed the interior.

Oxidation is starting to spread to the trunk& and its so bad that it comes off with a finger nail

dharding413

Keep it simple.
Reaction score
Washed and detailed the interior.

Oxidation is starting to spread to the trunk& and its so bad that it comes off with a finger nail

Once it gets to that point, you're done for. It will spread like wildfire. Mine went from two tiny spots on the roof to huge spots on the roof and trunk within like 6 months... :sad:

But then I repainted :lolrun:

ponglynn777

Reaction score
@lowermyCG...for being a car of the month you should!! hahahaha (kidding)
newly paint interior front panel garnish pure black
DSC_0065_zpsfbb007fd.jpg

DSC_0066_zpsef3bf498.jpg

DSC_0107_zps9c3e1b0d.jpg

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
thats a lot of work and patience for you RR. But it's all worth the labor once its all clean and shiny. Powdercoat paint stripper is what i always use for those kind of job.

It's a labor of love. This is the first set of "legit" rims I have owned, so I want to do them right. And not like I don't have time to get it done...WheelFlip has been a little slow.

LowerMyCG5

Reaction score
Once it gets to that point, you're done for. It will spread like wildfire. Mine went from two tiny spots on the roof to huge spots on the roof and trunk within like 6 months... :sad:

But then I repainted :lolrun:

i was starting to save for the paintjob back in august, then i lost my job, once i get back on my feet ill get back to saving, it needs paint badly its terrible.

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
Ball joints were squeaking mad so I crawled under and took a peek. Those little boots are all torn up. Sprayed some PB Blaster to keep them quiet til I go pick up some new ball joints or order them tomorrow.

They sounded like nails on a chalkboard whenever I turned the wheel. Parallel parking sucked.

Back