Pictures of hail damage bondo repair

joshism

Reaction score
I don't feel like modifying this car anymore. I'm just gonna fill the dents with bondo, paint it, cut & buff, and then sell.

DSC00256.jpg

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00253.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00255.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00257.jpg

I just had to drop the hood while hanging it in my garage to paint it. Just purchased that Certifit hood brand new for $70, too. The fender was $28, and the bumper was about $40. If I was keeping the car, I would just get a new hood.
DSC00005.jpg

DSC00004.jpg

Last edited:

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
not bad for at home bondo..just prime it and block it.should be good.

joshism

Reaction score
not bad for at home bondo..just prime it and block it.should be good.

Yeah, I painted the bumper with primer, base coat & clear coat. Just need ta wet sand it with 2000 grit and then buff it out. I'm just lazy right now with the hood. My buddy came and looked at some of the bondo jobs that I did before, and he couldn't tell where the damage was, even if I was pointing at it. So it should be fine when I'm done.

kn0x47

Reaction score
sucks about the hail damage. thats one thing i've always been afraid of. if you sell it, get a black one:thumbsup:

joshism

Reaction score
^+1. So many better options for a black coupe when it comes to cosmetics.

Can't make up my mind about color. I want to contrast of the red NSX style tail lights with silver or white, but then dark colors like red, blue or black express more gloss. I don't know if I'm gonna get another Accord because I can't find another coupe 5speed, leather, sunroof EX. I already have my wife's sedan. I might get a BMW Z3. They're only $5,000 - $6000.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Can't make up my mind about color. I want to contrast of the red NSX style tail lights with silver or white, but then dark colors like red, blue or black express more gloss. I don't know if I'm gonna get another Accord because I can't find another coupe 5speed, leather, sunroof EX. I already have my wife's sedan. I might get a BMW Z3. They're only $5,000 - $6000.

yea but the maintenance and repairs will eat up your wallet

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I don't feel like modifying this car anymore. I'm just gonna fill the dents with bondo, paint it, cut & buff, and then sell.

THATS THE SPIRIT!

yea but the maintenance and repairs will eat up your wallet

They're really not that bad. Parts are relatively cheap and the 2.3 I4's and 2.8/3.0 I6's are pretty easy to work on.

Last edited:
Back