Lol legit edition Accord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
So I got these letters from the back of a couple cars, and I am able to spell out the word "legit" with them.

IMAG0130.jpg

(LE from my friend's camry, and GT from another friend's celica) I fashioned myself a letter "i" out of some other letters that I cut up and put it above my "accord" badge.

IMAG0129.jpg

I just used some weak tape to put it on there to see what it looked like. I don't want to actually put it on for 3 reasons though:

1) I want it to really stay on there and double sided tape (that I have) is pretty weak and will come off with a wash. Only other option I have is my uncle's urethane gun, but then it's never comin' off.

2) The letter "i" that I had to make myself doesn't really flow with the other letters.

3) Gave it some thought, just seems like a kinda g@y thing to do lol.

I would like you guys' opinions please.

Narftastic

Reaction score
Hmmmm im 50/50 on this...half of me says cool and the other half is screaming rice!!
So i dont know i probably wouldnt do it

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Lol I might slap it on some un-suspecting victim's car in the shop. "Your car has been worked on by Frisky Arab, you now recieve this seal of legitemacy!"

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
Don't do it. I would probably put a emblem on my car if it said accordingly or after I get a h22 it would say accord type r

2000BlackCoupe

Reaction score
i almost slapped a "Northstar V8" on my old plymouth breeze, but id have to say nay

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
0.0 accordingly is a good one. Not willing to search for such a minor modification like that though lol. Accord looks fine as is :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back