FS: J32A2 Manifold swap kit for 6th gen Accord, leather parts, and more

Artistotle

Reaction score
Hello folks, now that my lovely gold coupe has been sold, I have some goodies priced to move. Never really got a chance to install these on my car, despite years of collecting parts. As far as sale threads go, you could say I was saving the best for last. If you are local, I'd enjoy helping to install these parts :)

Prices are OBO. Prices do not include shipping costs.

I've broken it down into several packages for sale. Do not want to split the packages themselves any further, but feel free to arrange that amongst yourselves:

Stage 1 ($400) INCLUDES:

Acura CL-S Throttle body,
CL-S Upper Intake manifold with top plate, side plenums, butterfly assy and actuator,
CL-S Lower Intake Manifold (left and right pair),
CL-S Fuel Pressure Regulator, and
2 sets of CL-S Fuel Injectors and CL-S Fuel Rails
MSD Ingnition brand RPM window switch (to control dual stage upper intake mani),
intake adapter (to adapt your j30a1 cold air or short ram intake to fit to the bigger CL-S throttle body),
plus 50 bucks worth of new oem bolts/hardware.

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

This kit NEEDS:
1 set of injectors will need to be cleaned, have not tested second set. Will also need 4 gaskets:
(gasket between upper manifold top plate and upper manifold itself, gasket between upper manifold and dual lower manifolds, one gasket per lower manifold where it bolts to the respective head)

Stage 2- Acura CL-S Cams (includes both and both come with stock cam gears) Perfect condition, ready to use. Already notched for 98-00, which can also be used in 01-02 no problems. ($150) (SOLDDDDD!!!!)

Stage 3-J35a4 Cylinder heads from 3.5L V6 03-04 Odyssey/Pilot. These are the biggest/best flowing cylinder heads that are direct bolt on to the j30a1 6th gen accord (or 1st gen acura CL) block. Cylinder heads will need to be redecked and valves resealed, but this is a highly recommended service on ANY used cylinder head. Will also need headgaskets obv. The lifters/rockers are currently uninstalled because I had them flowtested and that was how I know they need to be resealed. Great condition overall. good luck finding these for a better price. Expect to invest around $200 in making these ready for install. ($100)

Unichip - comes with all harnesses for direct plug and play. Is currently setup for Honda accord v6 coupe or sedan with intake, exhaust, headers, pulleys, and CL-S cams. Unichip can reprogram it for you for a small fee ($25 bucks plus shipping if i recall correctly). (mint!) ($140) (SOLDDDD!!!!)

Front strut tower DOUBLE BAR setup for coupe or sedan (one is Neuspeed, one is OEM acura CL-S..These are special because both can be installed at the same time! Both would really benefit from repolishing, painting, powdercoating, etc. - ($150) (SOLDDDDDD!!!!)

Also have some other stock items (very good condition!) I don't believe I listed before:

Stock resonator from my 01 v6 coupe ($20)
Stock rear sway bar from my 01 v6 coupe ($20)
Stock cruise control unit 100% functional from my 01 v6 coupe ($40)
Nighthawk black pearl painted power side mirrors (left and right pair) from 99 coupe v6 (not from my car, was thinking to tint windows and install them for sleek profile) very nice condition, no damage to paint or glass at all. ($100)

Don't forget I also have Black leather rear seats for 6th gen coupe (mint condition) for $150 and Tan leather door inserts and armrests, handles (for coupe, mint condition) for $100.

As always, more pictures and info available on request.

Thank you all :)

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: CL-S Top End Swap Kit for 98-02 Accord, Unichip, Neuspeed Strut tower bar, and mo

Nice items, glws!

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Re: CL-S Top End Swap Kit for 98-02 Accord, Unichip, Neuspeed Strut tower bar, and mo

Damn I would love that neuspeed strut bar. Willing to seperate?

EscoStylez

Reaction score

How much for nuespeed only???

jdmcg3

Reaction score

Really want the side mirrors. But don't have the funds right now for em.. Possibly hold em for me? An are they folding or non-folding?

Bax

Reaction score

if you separate and sell the neuspeed, I'll buy the CL-s strut bar from you asap.

Jefe02

Reaction score

Great items GLWS

Artistotle

Reaction score

Thanks for the support guys! Neuspeed and CL-S strut tower bars are sold!

G'sAccord01

Reaction score

Wow dude you have certainly have the best for last .. good luck with your sell ... THIS IS A GREAT PERSON TO BUY FROM. The best seller I have EVER come across.

jbl

Reaction score

Thanks for the support guys! Neuspeed and CL-S strut tower bars are sold!

I'd like to keep in touch with this thread for our Lemons car. We're going(?) to be pulling the J30A1 out at some point to either rebuild or replace the transmission, but budgets are tight. If we're going to have it all out though...may as well. I hope you sell everything for what you're asking, but god forbid you can't, I'd like a final crack perhaps?

Our shop is in Vineland, NJ, but the majority of our team is right in Philly. Next race isn't until April (2013) most likely.

Back