Wheel Fitment Thread

Trippinsolzz

Reaction score
Soooo I have a chance to get square g6 wheels 18x9.5 +15 I have ff2 coilovers I'm pretty high off the ground right now but I'm planning on going lower when I get the wheels I want a nice noticeable stretch on my tires and I was wondering how low I'd have to be to look good , looking at some camber just for the back to , Thanks in advance for anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

White6GAV6

Reaction score
Kevin (Sleeper Cell) used to run 18x9.5 +12 with natural camber all around. His fenders were pulled quite a bit. So depending on what height you go down to and what size tires you run, you can possible get away with just a roll and pull of your fenders.

marcomillz

Reaction score
Hi I wanted to run 17x9 +25 offset. Will it fit a sedan? What tire size should I use? I am planning on lowering the car. What will I have to do to make it fit and get a flush look. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi I wanted to run 17x9 +25 offset. Will it fit a sedan? What tire size should I use? I am planning on lowering the car. What will I have to do to make it fit and get a flush look. Thanks!

Yes they will fit. How low are you trying to go ?

Camacho

phi1542

Reaction score
Does anyone know if stock TL wheels fit without rubbing if lowered? I have the wheels but I want to clear the wheel gap but not sure if it will rub without fender roll. Thanks! 17x8 +45

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Back