Rewired my fog lights today (56k)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
My fog lights were originally wired in compliance with that stupid Honda setting that only allowed them to be on when the headlights were on.

I could not live with that, so I got out a wiring diagram this morning and linked them to my turn signal lights instead.

IMG_1605.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1607.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1622.jpg

IMG_1619.jpg

IMG_1621.jpg

IMG_1618.jpg

Last edited:

Cpyro

Reaction score
damn. I like that. I still gotta get my fogs to work lol. They are wired in with the head lights.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
good choice..thats how i wired my lights up..KINDA bothers me how they flash when you lock/unlock the car with the alarm..ha

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
dam ur fogs seem bright. i think i needa get new bulbs lols. :skurred:
lol step up to the yellow plate lemon
damn. I like that. I still gotta get my fogs to work lol. They are wired in with the head lights.
thanks dude.
good choice..thats how i wired my lights up..KINDA bothers me how they flash when you lock/unlock the car with the alarm..ha
wait...are they hooked up so when you lock your car the fogs flash too??

Is that what you meant or were you referring to the turn signal lights flashing?

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
wait...are they hooked up so when you lock your car the fogs flash too??

Is that what you meant or were you referring to the turn signal lights flashing?
with the remote...when you hit "lock" the turn signals and tail lights (not the brake lamps) blink once...twice with "unlock." hit "lock" twice and you get two blinks and a horn honk after the second.

so theoretically...if wired to the turn signals...they would blink when using the remote.

but hey...at least the headlights dont blink like 90% of the other cars out there.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
with the remote...when you hit "lock" the turn signals and tail lights (not the brake lamps) blink once...twice with "unlock." hit "lock" twice and you get two blinks and a horn honk after the second.

so theoretically...if wired to the turn signals...they would blink when using the remote.

but hey...at least the headlights dont blink like 90% of the other cars out there.

haha what? of course I know that, I've had the car for almost 5 years.

I just didn't realize it could be linked in a way that it would make the headlights or tail lights do it too.

I just went out in the garage to make sure, and they only blink the turn signals and tail lights so everything's cool.

Back