6GA Coupe Custom LED Retrofit Tail-Lights

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Was surfing the net, and came across this:
http://hidillusionz.blogspot.com/2014/07/accord-coupe-custom-led-tail-lights.html

hidillusionz%201998-2002%20accord%20coupe%20custom%20led%20taillights%20retrofit%2007_zpszumssihw.jpg

hidillusionz%201998-2002%20accord%20coupe%20custom%20led%20taillights%20retrofit%2009_zpssghozel5.jpg

Yay? Nay? Sick? Rice?

WizadOfOz

Reaction score
Those seem like a nice upgrade to a full LED set up. With a little bit more work making it blend in it can be a nice quality part. I say Yay!:)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Been thinking about doing something like this with my extra set of tails. The thing with these is I'm not a fan of the dot style LED layout, which is why I haven't seen a set of 6GA coupe LED tails yet that I've really liked. If they had used LED tubes and surface lit illumination like BMW/Audi and now others are implementing, this would look more fluid and more premium.

Still not a bad execution, though it would also look more cohesive if they had the LED's traveling the complete perimeter of each housing imo.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
LED tubes plus red out and they would be perfect. Lets get someone to make these and do a group buy.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Those outer LED lines make it look like a Dodge Charger from a far distance at night Lol. But it's very sensational (for our car), and I like the fact that something like this aftermarket support is out there for our car.

I'd also prefer each of those diodes to be in circle like 7.5gen's for more OEM look.

Red-out / red+clear would look sweet for my taste.

The only down side I can think of is... It will be hell of a job to replace the LEDs when they're blown..

Back