Hello new here

Virus666918

Reaction score
Hey there everyone.. from Oklahoma here needing help on building my 2000 accord special edition in to a turbo 5speed street car.. this is my first Honda build as well.. can't sell the car been in my family sents new to many memories so I wanna make it fast.. any help with build parts etc are greatly appreciated...

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Welcome to the site. Lots of great info on the 5spd swap in the DIY section, check it out. Going turbo means piecing a kit together, and custom fabrication. You will need to figure out your goals, etc before knowing what to buy/have made. Make use of the site search, lots of info on everything you want to know already out there.

T.$.Racing

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum.

"Fast" is a relative term. What are you hoping to run or put down power wise?

If you're serious about going turbo I would highly advise looking into, and reading up on E85. Other than that, the areas you should never cheap out on parts wise would be the turbo itself, fuel pump, and a tune. If there is a shop in your area specializing in forced induction and hopefully with Hondata I would definitely stop in there and pick their brains for a little bit for some guidance on getting started

Back