Best Paint for Fender Liner?

honda_dude

Reaction score
Whats the best black spray paint for the fender liner?

Cpyro

Reaction score
none? I mean unless its brand new and ur gonna prep it sorta. but otherwise its just gonna get destroyed with debris and water on the road

kn0x47

Reaction score
i used 3m underbody with sound deadener or whatever its called. it helped a little with road noise but its not worth it. took about 3 cans per liner

honda_dude

Reaction score
my fender liner is filled with sh*t. its like yellow glue or something i just wanna spray it black lol. i dont care about it getting chipped or watever. just want to use one that will withhold water and sand and stuff from the tires wen driving. u kno wat i mean? lol

JEER42

Reaction score
my fender liner is filled with sh*t. its like yellow glue or something i just wanna spray it black lol. i dont care about it getting chipped or watever. just want to use one that will withhold water and sand and stuff from the tires wen driving. u kno wat i mean? lol

Use the cheapest black spray paint you can find.

Bax

Reaction score
Powdercoat them. :lawl:

just kidding.

Use the cheapest black spray paint you can find.

this, or PlastiDip.
I know my dad has some kind of (im not sure, but i think its 3M) black fender liner spray stuff, its pretty much just a really thick, tough black paint. Try that? it can't be too much.

EDIT: I think this is what I was referring to.
31GD5N2CYPL._AA280_.jpg

Last edited:

honda_dude

Reaction score
bought 96 cent spray paint from walmart!!! hahah!!! it did the job...i had clear coat left over so imma spray that over LOL

Back