Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and BLUE lugs? *PlastiDip test*

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
Re: Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and BLUE lugs? *PlastiDip t

make sure ur lugs are ball/round shape ones, cuz thats what the oem are...

most aftermarket lugs with colors are acorn/40,60degree angle,

so make sure u buy the right one before fatality happens

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
Re: Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and BLUE lugs? *PlastiDip t

meh.. still 4x4 status.

But, I love black wheels -_-

accord_luv

Reaction score
Re: Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and red lugs? ('shop reques

Plasti-Dip'd one wheel.. It was at night, so the lighting isn't natural, doesn't look as good as it did IRL.

x9j3oh.jpg

yh6Zch.jpg

iXYzzh.jpg

Would loo WAY better if my car wasn't stock height.. Didn't paint the centercap as this was a test. I do plan on doing it, accompanying the wheels with blue lugs also.

looks good bro. is plastic dip'n tougher than paint? like if it scrapes or what not?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score

No paint is tougher, both sh!ty if not prepped right though

hApa4

Reaction score

I plasti dipped my wheels white last week to see what they would look like. It doesnt seem too hard to take off, but we shall see tomorrow..
20120302_165118.jpg

Rabiaa

Reaction score

make sure ur lugs are ball/round shape ones, cuz thats what the oem are...

most aftermarket lugs with colors are acorn/40,60degree angle,

so make sure u buy the right one before fatality happens

Thanks for that, I had no idea how to approach buying the lugs. I found them in blue but I don't think I want them blue anymore lol. Seems like they would stand out way too much and look kind of ricey..

meh.. still 4x4 status.

But, I love black wheels -_-

I know, dude. When I get a job(17yrs), I'll save some money up for a coilover kit.

looks good bro. is plastic dip'n tougher than paint? like if it scrapes or what not?

Plasti-Dip when applied properly can be pretty strong(four or five coats).

Check it @ 00:25

I plasti dipped my wheels white last week to see what they would look like. It doesnt seem too hard to take off, but we shall see tomorrow..
20120302_165118.jpg

Sick car, man.

Back