MEGAN RACING COILOVER SLEEVE good?

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Because they discontinued it, you can check ebay or the FS section here.

You also didnt need to bring back a 3 1/2 year old thread.

Ground control sleeves or go home :)

IllCG301

Reaction score
For the amount you will pay for GC+Koni you might as well buy a coilovers like Function & form type 1 Suspension I paid $545.00 at vexmotorsport.com

SykVSyx

Reaction score
nothing beats GC + koni yellows in performance

I'm surprised to hear you say that. Maybe for a shock and coil setup, sure, but as far as having a 'coilover' setup, I would have to disagree.

For the amount you will pay for GC+Koni you might as well buy a coilovers like Function & form type 1 Suspension I paid $545.00 at vexmotorsport.com

This. Is. Accurate.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score

Only if you want that slammed look, if you are wanting suspensions, Koni paired with GC sleeves will leave ff1's in the dust, but if you are wanting performance people wouldn't be getting type1's to start with Haha.

truWarier02

Reaction score
only if you want that slammed look, if you are wanting suspensions, koni paired with gc sleeves will leave ff1's in the dust, but if you are wanting performance people wouldn't be getting type1's to start with haha.

+1

I'd probably dump my type1's in a heartbeat if I could get a set of koni+gc.

Back