MEGAN RACING COILOVER SLEEVE good?

kn106518

Reaction score
lol, ya I did more extensive research and i found out that Megan Full Coilover is good, but the Megan Coilover sleeves isn't that great. From a couple sources that i read, megan coilover sleeves are weaker than skunk or ground control. So Ground Control (most stiff) then Skunk, then Megan coilover sleeve. It seem that a lot of people who has megan coilover sleeve think that they are cheap quality as those cheap one on Ebay.

So I decided to get Skunk2 coilover sleeve instead. For the reason that it minimum stiffness, and the price range is decend ($265 shipped from compactsportdirect.com) unlick the Ground Control which is really good but the price range is $340-$400. and of course Megan price is really cheap $100 but you pay for what you get really.

So i am waiting for the Skunk2 to come home this week. Oh man i can't wait when it come home, so i can mess up on trying to installing it lol. I hope not.

kn106518

Reaction score
i got Tokico illumina shock, sitting here and waiting. oh man, hope everything work out. when i have it all install, i'll report how it run.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
skunks2's and illumina's are a good set up. thats what i ran on my last accord, it got the job done. id rather have a full coilover now, but the sleeve+shock combo will work out fine.

Lxcord

Banned
Reaction score
how much was your skunk and shock combo ?

the F2 coil-overs start at $550 plus shipping

dunluvmeeh

Reaction score
Which skunk2 coilover sleeves did you order? I checked their website and they don't have anything for 98+ accord...

Back