What struts sbould I buy?

-bl-

Reaction score
Changed my whole set up Im getting Function & Form Type 1 now

i was going to say get the tokico illuminas haha, but if you end up getting the Function and Form type 1's lemme know how they are, im debating on getting some myself and i've heard a lot of good things on them.

Brimstone Brown

Reaction score
I second that. I need to lower my ride bad. Id like to basically kill the gap and still be comfortable. It sounds to me like ff's are better if you want to slam your ride & gc's paired with good shocks are more comfy...does this sound about right?

-bl-

Reaction score
I second that. I need to lower my ride bad. Id like to basically kill the gap and still be comfortable. It sounds to me like ff's are better if you want to slam your ride & gc's paired with good shocks are more comfy...does this sound about right?

Im looking to do the same i want to close the gap but have comfort still, but i read that the ff1's can't adjust damper settings as they come pre-set so im curious to see how comfy they are if you can't adjust them.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Im looking to do the same i want to close the gap but have comfort still, but i read that the ff1's can't adjust damper settings as they come pre-set so im curious to see how comfy they are if you can't adjust them.

After running them for a good 5 months and 5k miles, I'd say they're somewhat comfy, not as comfy as my old Tein SS of course. They're not real stiff but they're not soft either. I think they get softer after a while, but that could just be me getting used to it. If you're jumping from a spring/shock combo to Type1's, it's quite a bit of difference but it's nothing you can't get used to.

Just get them.

-bl-

Reaction score
After running them for a good 5 months and 5k miles, I'd say they're somewhat comfy, not as comfy as my old Tein SS of course. They're not real stiff but they're not soft either. I think they get softer after a while, but that could just be me getting used to it. If you're jumping from a spring/shock combo to Type1's, it's quite a bit of difference but it's nothing you can't get used to.

Just get them.

yeah im pretty convinced on them so i think i will end up getting them. Just need to save up a couple hundred dollars and ill have enough.

IllCG301

Reaction score
I installed my F2 Type 1's yesterday it is a difference and they go low AF lol here is a pic of what my car look like now and its not even maxed out im going to raise it tomorrow and put my rims on but that $545.00 I paid for them was well worth it lol
Ak2-1.jpg

Back