Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and BLUE lugs? *PlastiDip test*

Rabiaa

Reaction score
How do you think an 00 Accord Sedan would look like with wheels like that? My car is completely stock suspension-wise, and I don't want it to look goofy. In my head, the rims will look good, but I can't quite decide if they'll look good on the car or not.

These are the wheels

1HGCG1654YA084946-1c.jpg

If anyone could Photoshop the rims on that picture, it would be great. :D

SSMNVCG3

6GA Supporting Member
Reaction score
Re: Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and red lugs? ('shop reques

we have a thread dedicated to your request. search for it

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
Re: Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and red lugs? ('shop reques

Some how this site is slowly going to hell... :Smoker:

-bl-

Reaction score

gunmetal will look good on almost any car but i would also paint the caps the same colour and then buy Honda H stickers on ebay and stick them on. Once thats done all you have to do to make sure it doesnt come off is clear coat over it. but as far as the red lug nuts go... im not to sure if that would look nice on gun metal, but i could be wrong. this is how my rims turned out:
07052011269.jpg

Rabiaa

Reaction score

we have a thread dedicated to your request. search for it
Alright, I've done just that. I didn't do a thorough search at first, but I found it now and posted it there.

gunmetal will look good on almost any car but i would also paint the caps the same colour and then buy Honda H stickers on ebay and stick them on. Once thats done all you have to do to make sure it doesnt come off is clear coat over it. but as far as the red lug nuts go... im not to sure if that would look nice on gun metal, but i could be wrong. this is how my rims turned out:

Those came out sweet, dude. But, yeah, now that I think about it, the silver center caps would probably be too much.

$(KGrHqIOKjIE6RdkOJYkBOoyDsgolw~~60_57.JPG

These would look nice, but Im not sure if it's a silver sticker, or if it's just a vinyl sticker.

-bl-

Reaction score

yeah if you paint gunmetal don't leave the caps silver haha, usually you can buy some cap stickers that are clear vinyl.

But just to show you how my wheels looked Before i painted the center caps gunmetal this is how it looked:
07052011272.jpg

07052011274.jpg

These stickers should be clear vinyl but i've never used them:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-HONDA-CEN...ultDomain_0&hash=item1c23d18aac#ht_2907wt_956

I used these ones in black:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/H-Centre-Ca...CarParts_SM&hash=item3a692d7d80#ht_1222wt_956

Rabiaa

Reaction score

Thanks a lot. I'll be doing this soon :thumbup:

Back