Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and BLUE lugs? *PlastiDip test*

Rabiaa

Reaction score
Re: Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and red lugs? ('shop reques

****it, Im doing it. I'm gonna use Plasi Dip to test and see if I like it first.

NotNice

Reaction score
Re: Stock wheels painted gunmetal with silver center caps and red lugs? ('shop reques

****it, Im doing it. I'm gonna use Plasi Dip to test and see if I like it first.

thats how im sparying my wheels for the show

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

thats how im sparying my wheels for the show

you guys do know that plasti dip isnt meant to be removable, right?

and your signature pic is also oversized. 150x500 is the limit for non-donating members iirc.​

NotNice

Reaction score

you guys do know that plasti dip isnt meant to be removable, right?

and your signature pic is also oversized. 150x500 is the limit for non-donating members iirc.​

you can remove it with a little elbow grease. good for not messing up oem alloy wheeels.

Edit: video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fre7cpYYzAE

NotNice

Reaction score

you also have to put heavy coats of the plastidip. then prime then paint. you dont want to paint right away and have some plastidip eaten away.

Rabiaa

Reaction score

That's the thing, tho. I heard that primer eats up Plasti Dip really bad.

I think I'm gonna go with blue lugs. They definitely seem to look a lot better on a Granny Gold sedan.

Back