F&F Adjustment question

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Yeah I just bought my new wheels and tires and were mounted/filled up with air two weeks ago so I think thats good. I guess I can always try my method/what we discussed and see where I sit, the like Money Pit said, if I cant trust that method I will pull the tire off whichever side is still a little higher and compensate for it...thanks a lot guys I really appreciate it. Gives me a little bit of a plan going into it, hoping to save myself a little time :)

truWarier02

Reaction score
Yeah, it's going to take some trial and error unfortunately with these type of coilovers. Teins were less of a hassle, mainly because you don't necessarily have to take the wheel off to adjust.

And this is kind of common sense, but whenever you jack your car up, it might take a couple of pushes pushing down on each corner to settle it back down. So after each time you adjust, put the wheel back on and put your car back down, just push that corner down a couple times to see the actual height.

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Very nice point. Rep for all who helped. Thanks again guys. Pics will be taken after all is done and I'll let you guys know how it comes out :thumbsup:

IllCG301

Reaction score
How much should I measure the bottom part to get a good low drop thats driveable, like my car is practically sitting on the ground right now and I want to raise it do to all the bad roads in my area what is a good measurement btw im on type 1's?

Back