Raising and lowering question

Stee-Bo

Reaction score
So one of my tires were defective, had lumps, with all the bouncing it blew out one of my struts, which caused my fender to sit closer to my wheel, and I started rubbing a lot. So i raised my car a bit to reduce the rubbing. What I am wondering is I know when you raise and lower your car it changes the camber, but does it change the toe? Should i get an alignment everytime I change the ride height

CG6>YourCar

Reaction score
So one of my tires were defective, had lumps, with all the bouncing it blew out one of my struts, which caused my fender to sit closer to my wheel, and I started rubbing a lot. So i raised my car a bit to reduce the rubbing. What I am wondering is I know when you raise and lower your car it changes the camber, but does it change the toe? Should i get an alignment everytime I change the ride height

Why won't you just replace the blown strut? Or... just save up for coils?

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
Unless if you take the whole hub off or links and what not, than toe and all that is not being uncalibrated

IllCG301

Reaction score
IDK if this will work but im just throwing this out there cause im also curious about this to but wouldnt it help if you where to get a camber kit??

NGP_UA5

Reaction score
Raising and lowering the car, camber and toe change. Thus alignment required.

Back