Brake lights always on after connecting a spoiler.

6thgenius

Reaction score
Alright, went to a junkyard, got a multiplexor. Everything's working fine for now. Thanks everyone.

6thgenius

Reaction score
i'd recommend keeping the orange wires for the stereo disconnected

Yep, kept it disconnected.

So I just started my car. Heard a bzzk sound coming form the fuse box...and I'm back to where I was yesterday. lol Gotta love the challenge! Maybe it has something to do with the car accident.

james'99

Reaction score
James'99 orange/white and orange were connected before, that's why disconnected them.
Ok, they gave me the wrong part. Quick question... Are multiplexors on sedans, coupes, LX, EX the same.

I don't think so. There were a number of P/Ns. I know they were definitely different for coupe and sedan due to window operation. I think the EX and LX didn't match either due to the factory alarm.

6thgenius

Reaction score
I don't think so. There were a number of P/Ns. I know they were definitely different for coupe and sedan due to window operation. I think the EX and LX didn't match either due to the factory alarm.

We're talking about this part, right?

I used one from a LX Coupe Automatic. It was working for a couple of hours.

Now, besides having dead brake lights, my dashlights go out when I turn the headlights on.

james'99

Reaction score
Yeah, that's right. My multiplexer for my EX manual coupe has a blue body. I guess I could see where the sedan would have more functionality and that's why it worked. More windows, etc.

6thgenius

Reaction score
Alright, so that's what I've found today. What tools do I need to replace the green plastic thing?

Does anybody know what's that white wire with a black stripe and if that's what could be the reason of all my electrical issues?

Back