front end rebulid? parts list

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
23085300027_large.jpg

23085300030_large.jpg

Hey saeed521, i had similar situation happen to my car when i was racing and clipped an explorer. EFFF FORDS!!! i was able to straighten the radiator support by myself due to low funds at the time. and got the rest of the parts from junk yards and what now. if ur interested i can walk u through the steps to fix it

badass! i love that bumper
:thumbsup:

dcmystery21

Reaction score
lol. come on man. you are killing me with these threads. he needs to:

-part out and/or scrap the car
-use the funds procured from the process listed above to buy another car

that damage is too severe, especially for someone wanting to do it themselves and on a limited budget

edit- i know your reaction to all of my posts are going to bring you to the conclusion that i'm "a dick," but i'm just giving you my honest opinion.

mkdb89-02se

Reaction score
i can fix it in less than a week if i took work off, this is cake compared to the crap i work on at work.

dcmystery21

Reaction score
well, experience will play a crucial role in the potential rebuild. you are able to do it in such a short time frame because you more than likely have the knowledge and tools to do the job.

im guessing that the op has neither because he literally came on here asking us what parts he needs off some pictures.

edit again- im not saying that it is impossible to fix, but someone with little knowledge, time, and money couldnt expect much to come from that vehicle.

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
you need to have like a professional at a garage assess the damage, a couple pics isn't enough :lawl:

dcmystery21

Reaction score
well i can tell you with 100% certainty that you need a driver side headlight and a hood. no promises after that...

Vomit_Comit

Reaction score
edit- i know your reaction to all of my posts are going to bring you to the conclusion that i'm "a dick," but i'm just giving you my honest opinion.

its cool. not my car and not my call to make
i just need some parts to go get with him to fix it

hondatech03

Reaction score
I recommend getting a body shop to look at it but my guess is:

hood
bumper
radiator
headlight
left fender
front bulkhead
front motor mount